Your Future Your Future

Meh...

Can you explain to me why you did this?..

I'm sure you know it's not really original..

Ah who am I kidding, it kinda made me laugh :P

Brushed*2 Brushed*2

I'm honored

Hey Daj,

The reason that I "disapeared" was because my computer just plain crashed, it took over a month to get repaired and when it finally did I realised that I prefered a life without flash. I was lacking time and motivation to become great at flash, so when I realised that I thought it would be better for me to quit.

Now almost 1 year later, randomly just looking back at what I used to animate, I see that you have finished the secual that (at that time) I really put my heart into. I'm glad that you took the opportunity to make it.

All I have to say is, real good job, and thanks :) I'm honored that you took Brushed to another level and I hope you will go even further with it, because it looked great.

-Matt

Daj responds:

holy shit! it's you! I'm glad to see you aren't dead. :D

I hate to see you leave the flash world, though I'm overjoyed you got to see what came of your collab.

Even got a sponsorship from Tom! :D

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and when my schedule clears up (prolly summer vacation), I'll start Brushed*3.

Thank you so much for watching and for the review, it means a lot!

My Clay House Episode03 My Clay House Episode03

Very nice

I've always enjoyed Clay animations, and finally there is one that has fighting scenes.

Good job and keep up the good work.

The SNN 5: Anime Tiem! The SNN 5: Anime Tiem!

Meh...

It wasn't good and it wasn't even your own anime.

And saying something like "if you don't like 'ocks then don't watch this" in the hope that it will get a higher score. But that's like saying "if you don't like crappy movies then don't watch this"

Kyora-Mishiso responds:

Of course it wasn't. This was an ANIME FAN FLASH, dumbass. GAH!

The Promise of Home The Promise of Home

Not my thing

It's not my kind of animation but:
-The graphics were good
-The music fit the story
-There was actually a story line, wich is good
-It was too slow paced! It to me so much effort to actually finish it... it was pretty much boring, and I didn't cry.

I gave it a 3/5 because I didn't like it too much but it wasn't bad.
And a 8/10 because I can see how other people would enjoy this, not me though.

Penios 5000 Penios 5000

You farted?

You farted on your movie? That's what looks like happened...

Anyway, next time turn up the volume for the voice acting and try a little harder on everything, maybe a little music?

:: Restaurants :: :: Restaurants ::

Get original

One of the most important things with flash is to BE ORIGINAL. The reason individual flash artists can get succes on newgrounds is because there arn't any rules, unlike those cartoons you see on TV. But for you to make a series that is almost exactly the same every time, that's just wrong. You're just doing flash wrong by making this TV repeative crap. I'm sure you are a good artist, then why don't you start something new?

I think I speak for ALLOT of people when I say we're all a bit tired of that complainting cat.. with no mouth.. and that anoying sound he produces.

Get original.

Out For Drinks (part 2) Out For Drinks (part 2)

Try better

If you're making a movie using film, make a story board, choose camera positions, and don't start unprepared.

The guy who was holding the camera was shaking and I couldn't see what was happening, atleast not good enough.

And credit your music next time please, I remember that first song from a long time ago, but now I can't find out what it was because you didn't credit the author.

Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

Very well made but..

It was really good, good drawing and everything. There's just one thing bugging me, it's totally ripped off Mindchamber's "Pico's unloaded".

So for style I give 0, because it wasn't original.

Fear teh Randomness Fear teh Randomness

Like mine

It's scary how similair this is to one of my old movies, exactly the same song too. Just a few tips though, if you work on a FBF animation try not to make everything look a like. It's hard, but you shouldn't have a single line in screen, it gets boring a repeative after a while. Watch my movie to see what I meant with the similarity :D. It's called FBF*1.