Your Future Your Future

Meh...

Can you explain to me why you did this?..

I'm sure you know it's not really original..

Ah who am I kidding, it kinda made me laugh :P

Brushed*2 Brushed*2

I'm honored

Hey Daj,

The reason that I "disapeared" was because my computer just plain crashed, it took over a month to get repaired and when it finally did I realised that I prefered a life without flash. I was lacking time and motivation to become great at flash, so when I realised that I thought it would be better for me to quit.

Now almost 1 year later, randomly just looking back at what I used to animate, I see that you have finished the secual that (at that time) I really put my heart into. I'm glad that you took the opportunity to make it.

All I have to say is, real good job, and thanks :) I'm honored that you took Brushed to another level and I hope you will go even further with it, because it looked great.

-Matt

Daj responds:

holy shit! it's you! I'm glad to see you aren't dead. :D

I hate to see you leave the flash world, though I'm overjoyed you got to see what came of your collab.

Even got a sponsorship from Tom! :D

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, and when my schedule clears up (prolly summer vacation), I'll start Brushed*3.

Thank you so much for watching and for the review, it means a lot!

My Clay House Episode03 My Clay House Episode03

Very nice

I've always enjoyed Clay animations, and finally there is one that has fighting scenes.

Good job and keep up the good work.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Very original

The game was very original, that's why it deserved front page.

Not only original it was very well done, exept for one thing though. And maybe that's just me.. but the part with the pink+black (right before the clouds) gave me a freakin headache, seriousely, it hurts. The rest was well done. gj.

Warbears Warbears

Frontpage material

This very nicely done, the only problem I had is that it took me a several tries to finish..

This isn't a real problem, but maybe a save mode is usefull, because if you make just 1 mistake you have to start all over again. Checkpoints would be nice in this game.

But overall very original and fun to play.

ioji responds:

I thought about including a save option, but that would be difficult because you can do things in different order. And that would also shorten the game.
Anyway thanks for the rating ^__^

Onigirl 15'th MIX easy. Onigirl 15'th MIX easy.

Totally crazy

Dude its totally crazy cant you make it a little easyer?
nice music tough and nice idea

get it easyer and you wil get front page :P

Hollingsworth- Synth Jungle Hollingsworth- Synth Jungle

Very enjoyable

I could really see myself making something like this, nice job. Keep up the good D&B because everyone knows it's the best genre in NG :P.

Brink of Darkness Brink of Darkness

A question

The keyboard in almost all your music, is it hand made or did you make it with FL?

I'm really liking the sound of it, and am thinking of using it in one of my own songs.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

... All of my work is made by hand... with a keyboard... everynote. Even percussion. :)

Feeling Lost And Alone Feeling Lost And Alone

thanks

Im using it in my movie :)
if you wanna help me on all my next movies that would be great help

e-mail me at Matthijstheman@hotmail.com

i make flash you make music ^^

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

OK, Thanks for putting it in your flash, I would help but I am really not very good at flash.
But why such a low score?

Mike